?

Log in

woop. - The Best At What We Do

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile

July 12th, 2004


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
maureeni
05:20 am - woop.

Name: Kaity
Explanation of your username: Maureen is my middle name. The i is .. decoration?
Describe yourself in five words: Smart, Funny, Sympathetic, Compassionate, loving
Where do you live?: Central Wisconsin
Why do you want to join this community?: Because.. I like.. filling out applications.
Five favorite books: "Sloppy Firsts" by Megan Mcafferty, "Second Helpings" by same author, "Eragon" By Christopher Paolini, "The Angels Trilogy" by Lurlene Mcdaniel and Every and any book by Meg Cabot
Five favorite movies: Peter Pan, Pirates of the Caribbean, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Inuyasha movies
Five favorite songs: Hoobastank- The reason, System of a down- Innervision, System of a Down- The Prison Song, Baby Got Back- Sir MixALot, and any and every Disney Song
Favorite quote:
Who is your hero?: I have a lot of heroes.. But I guess.. mm.. My sister. (Younger.) Shes funny, smart, and I've always wanted to be like her.. For some reason.
If you had three wishes, what would they be?: I would wish for lots of money. (heh. wouldn't we ALL?) I would wish for outer beauty (It's not that I'm conceited.. about people other than myself.) And I'd wish for the love of my life.
What is your theme song?: Baby Got Back. lmao. oh.. Um. Hmm.. This is a weird one. Uhh.. =\. Pass?
If you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do?: I would. Apologize to everyone I've ever been mean to, tell anyone and everyone i loved that I loved them, write a long and detailed goodbye-this-is-what-you've-done-for-me letter, because im cheesy like that, and .. cry.
What does DNA stand for? (if you don’t know, just say so. If you cheat, you don’t belong here.): I don't know. I think it's something like data .. something.. analysis? omw. thats probably way wrong. I honestly don't know, and I don't feel like cheating.
I’m thinking of a number between one and ten: SEVEN!
If you could change your appearance, would you?: yes.

What are your views on:
Abortion: well. I disagree with abortion completely. I would never ever do it. I personally think it's murder, but there are many different factors involved. If the person was raped or if they think they are too young to have a baby or to care for it, they COULD get an abortion, but i still dont support it. There are a lot of infertile women out there who would LOVE to have that baby. So if you feel you can't support the baby, then send it out for adoption. It's not the babys fault it was concieved. In the rape case, it's not the womans fault either. But its better to be a rapist then a murderer. (Another opinion.) So if the woman gets an abortion, they are no better then the person who raped them.
Homosexuality: What's wrong with it? Nothing. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. It doesn't bother me at all, and I don't see why it should bother anyone else. Race, gender, religion, etc.. None of that stuff should matter.
The war in Iraq: I don't really pay attention to this sort of stuff. If I did, I'm sure I'd have a nice, long opinion on it.
Gay rights: Marriage is love. I am ALL for it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. If two guys or two girls are in love, they're in love, no matter if they get married or not; so they might as well get married. That way if one of them dies, they can benefit, etc. there is NOTHING WRONG WITH LOVING SOMEONE OF THE SAME GENDER. I really, really don't like it when people think that there is.
“Titanic”: The movie? I loved it. I don't care what anyone else says. It was romantic. It made me cry. I adored it and I still do. The boat? It was really, really tragic and sad. The movie was only one story of the people on the boat. There are thousands more. All of which would be very, very sad.

(Leave a comment)


> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com